As a Machine Learning Engineer at EQT, you will be working together with Fullstack Engineers, UX Designers and Data Engineers to revolutionize the core business of EQT and by that, the private equity industry. You will be working in a small team designing end-to-end solutions, ingesting raw data sources, running state-of-the-art ML prediction pipelines and serving large datasets to our web applications used for algorithmic deal sourcing by the EQT deal professionals.
We believe that the key to a great team culture is great people having a great time together. We regularly plan team activities such as game nights, hackdays and hackathons. We also have plenty of perks in our beautiful Stockholm office; we even have our own full-time barista!
What you’ll do
● Design state-of-the-art Machine Learning pipelines that solve an array of different problems, including classification, ranking, time series prediction and similarity search.
● Be a central part in coming up with new ways to leverage our large interconnected datasets to give our deal professionals super powers.
● Be part of building a modern tech stack using tools like Tensorflow, Apache Beam, Bigtable, BigQuery, Kubeflow/TFX, Kafka, Elastic Search, FAISS and Neo4j.
Who are you?
● Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions on how to put complex systems into production.
● Experience and passion about building great products and working closely with stakeholders.
● Strong communication skills and a team player.
● Humble with a growth mindset.
● You have experience and are enthusiastic about coding and building production grade Machine Learning applications.
● You have experience with training, validating and running Machine Learning applications in a production environment.
● Experience working with large datasets in tools like Kafka, Apache Beam, BigQuery, Kubeflow, Elastic Search or Neo4j.
● Understanding of MLOps release automation, Kubernetes and GCP is also creditable.
If you are a passionate technologist who wants to challenge the status quo, and be challenged every day, this is where you need to be, EQT invests in good companies across the world with a mission to help them develop into great and sustainable companies. By providing access to ownership skills and operational expertise, EQT helps acquired companies grow and prosper, both under EQT's ownership and with future owners. EQT has two overall investment strategies – Private Capital and Real Assets – guided by a responsible ownership approach and an industrial growth strategy. Approximately EUR 50 billion has been raised from 28 funds across the world.